Sager - Melo | Syracusefan.com

Sager - Melo

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
Anyone catch Sager trying to interview Melo during the 1st half of the All-Star "game"? Melo was kind of a and it seemed like Sager was just doing his job. Just asked him about Lin and playing together the 2nd half of the season.

Didn't see it but Sager is a tool. I am backing Melo. The NBA players have very little respect for Sager.

Sager does have a history of ticking off people while he's interviewing them.

How many questions does Melo have to answer about Lin? I think he's been very patient with the media. I have no problem with Melo breaking Sager's balls. He should be able to handle it.

Lin is taking food off Melo's table. I'm sure he's not happy about it. A scorer doesn't want to take less shots.

Sager asked Lebron how long that turnover at the end of the game will stay with him. If im Lebron I just get up and leave after that question.

That being said, Lebron...really? He really does shrink at the end of games. No clutch ability at all.

Sager asked Lebron how long that turnover at the end of the game will stay with him. If im Lebron I just get up and leave after that question.

That being said, Lebron...really? He really does shrink at the end of games. No clutch ability at all.

Did you watch the 4Q of that game at all? lol.. He was the only reason they came back to have a shot to win.

Did you watch the 4Q of that game at all? lol.. He was the only reason they came back to have a shot to win.
He does that all the time. Dude is the best player ever until winning time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom