Women's Field Hockey - Sam Swart Using Sixth Year to Play Syracuse Field Hockey | Syracusefan.com

Women's Field Hockey Sam Swart Using Sixth Year to Play Syracuse Field Hockey

illestcuse

All Conference
Last year when she announced she was using her fifth year she said she that Syracuse was her dream school, her room was/is painted orange and her idol was Melo. I don’t think anyone can question her loyalty to ‘Cuse now!

I wish her all the luck next season on the field hockey team. I know that coming out of high school she was a highly rated field hockey player out of PA— just as she was as a lacrosse player, but decided to play lacrosse in college instead.

Now she has the opportunity to play both sports that she loves at the school she loves. And although she wasn’t able to win a national championship as a lacrosse player, I hope that she is able to help the womens field hockey team seriously contend for their second national championship!

Last year when she announced she was using her fifth year she said she that Syracuse was her dream school, her room was/is painted orange and her idol was Melo. I don’t think anyone can question her loyalty to ‘Cuse now!

I wish her all the luck next season on the field hockey team. I know that coming out of high school she was a highly rated field hockey player out of PA— just as she was as a lacrosse player, but decided to play lacrosse in college instead.

Now she has the opportunity to play both sports that she loves at the school she loves. And although she wasn’t able to win a national championship as a lacrosse player, I hope that she is able to help the womens field hockey team seriously contend for their second national championship!

Hate to see her go but wishing her the best on Field Hockey!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom