same old coach but different schools | Syracusefan.com

same old coach but different schools

SBU72

All Conference
I think Jimmy Baron has brought 3 teams in against SU, St. Bona, RI and Cansius. Pitino also has 3, Providence, Kentucky and Louisville. (did Boston University play SU when he coached there like other former ast returning with school?) What other coaches have lead mulitple schools against SU?

Rick Barnes (Providence and Texas).

Gary Williams (BC and Maryland).

Jim Calhoun (Northeastern & UConn).

Rick Barnes (Providence and Texas).

Gary Williams (BC and Maryland).

Jim Calhoun (Northeastern & UConn).
The op said brought in, as in at the dome. I don't remember Texas coming in to the dome. Our dome anyway.

0068113189770_300X300.jpg

The op said brought in, as in at the dome. I don't remember Texas coming in to the dome. Our dome anyway.
Sorry but you are little to specific. His answer was what I was looking for. Leading 2 shools I guess isn't unusual but 3 like Baron and Pitino have might be.

I think Jimmy Baron has brought 3 teams in against SU, St. Bona, RI and Cansius. Pitino also has 3, Providence, Kentucky and Louisville. (did Boston University play SU when he coached there like other former ast returning with school?) What other coaches have lead mulitple schools against SU?
Leonard Hamilton--Ok St & Miami

Paul Evans--Navy & Pitt

And, I am sure there are others.

Gottfried, Roy, Calipari, Beilein etc... etc...

BTW, Beilein might be 4 times, though I don't know if we played LeMoyne.

Tom Pecora: Hofstra and Fordham
Steve Lavin: UCLA and St. John's
Bobby Gonzalez: Manhattan and SHU

Dr. Tom Davis - LaFayettte, BCU (and possibly others - Iowa?)

Make it 4 for Baron..pretty sure he brought St Francis of PA in