Class of 2017 - Samir Doughty VCU transfer to Auburn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Samir Doughty VCU transfer to Auburn

Cusesky8214

Living Legend

Was pretty productive for them as a freshman. Offer him up in case we don't land carey or DD

Was pretty productive for them as a freshman. Offer him up in case we don't land carey or DD

When are Carey and Duke making their decisions?

Because I'd think Doughty wants to find a new home in the next 2 months.

When are Carey and Duke making their decisions?

Because I'd think Doughty wants to find a new home in the next 2 months.

Won't he have to sit this year though? I guess i didn't think about that...he will probably want to get enrolled in a school asap.

Wouldnt it be worth taking him regardless of what they do? Kid seems to be legit. And a year of learning our system followed by 3 years of him playing could be real good.

Won't he have to sit this year though? I guess i didn't think about that...he will probably want to get enrolled in a school asap.

He has to find a new home in the next 2-3 months so he can sit out 2017-18 and be eligible for 2018-19.

We have 1 scholarship left.

You'd rather have him sitting on the bench instead of having Ayala or Thorpe on the court?

He has to find a new home in the next 2-3 months so he can sit out 2017-18 and be eligible for 2018-19.

We have 1 scholarship left.

You'd rather have him sitting on the bench instead of having Ayala or Thorpe on the court?

Shoot..i totally got tunnel vision for next year and didn't think of our situation for this year...dang it

Not sure how much we get from HW this year so if we had a point guard on scholarship not getting minutes against P5's would just assume have Doughty in the program sitting out a year. He can play and would have been a great pick up to give us much needed back court depth for the next 3 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom