Saturday, December 3 Games (non Syracuse) | Syracusefan.com

Saturday, December 3 Games (non Syracuse)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Some interesting games today with 3 battles between top 25 teams:

UCLA 97 Kentucky 92

Right now #25 West Virginia and #6 Virginia are in a dog fight at 55-54 with 2 minutes left.

And Xavier and Baylor pair up in a top 10 game. Xavier up early.

Wisconsin also looked really good beating Oklahoma by 20. Wisconsin has certainly upped their pace this year under Garb.

On the road, West Virginia knocked off Virginia 66-57. 2nd top 10 team to lose at home today.

A few other matchups between top 25 teams

#9 Baylor takes out #7 Xavier in a top 10 matchup by 15. Xavier is a solid program but I was not sure if they were top 7.

#8 Gonzaga looks like they will take out #16 Arizona on a neutral floor. (up 7 with 4 minutes to go) -- although by KP this is #17 vs #22.

Interesting to note that #14 Louisville is travelling to play at Grand Canyon University. An odd place to play a road game for a top 25 team.

Interesting to note that #14 Louisville is travelling to play at Grand Canyon University. An odd place to play a road game for a top 25 team.

Maybe a LVille player is from the area. Don't know though.

Right now #25 West Virginia and #6 Virginia are in a dog fight at 55-54 with 2 minutes left.
I watched most of that game. It was a thriller. Considering how our team is playing right now, I can only imagine what would happen if we went against either of these two teams' defenses :crazy:

Louisville down 1 at the half at Grand Canyon.

Louisville down 1 at the half at Grand Canyon.

Grand Canyon has come a long way since becoming D1 and is a solid team, but zero excuse for Louisville to be down at the half.

Some interesting games today with 3 battles between top 25 teams:

UCLA 97 Kentucky 92

And Xavier and Baylor pair up in a top 10 game. Xavier up early.

Wisconsin also looked really good beating Oklahoma by 20. Wisconsin has certainly upped their pace this year under Garb.
I see NC State just barely beat Boston University who we have next Saturday. BU is coached by Joe Jones who played at Oswego. I always root for him but obviously not next Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom