Saturday's game contains two completely different teams | Syracusefan.com

Saturday's game contains two completely different teams

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Especially if Hughes cannot go.

In terms of athleticism, team strengths/weaknesses, and for the main purpose of this thread, rotations.

It's obviously become well known that Jim has settled into a strategy for riding a few main players. Hamilton's strategy is about as opposite as you will find in college basketball.

In fact, you could argue the opposite of what we constantly read on here if you're an FSU fan- he doesn't play his best rotations enough.

FSU legitimately plays 11 guys. I would love to know how Hamilton plans the rotations or how on the fly it is.

Especially if Hughes cannot go.

In terms of athleticism, team strengths/weaknesses, and for the main purpose of this thread, rotations.

It's obviously become well known that Jim has settled into a strategy for riding a few main players. Hamilton's strategy is about as opposite as you will find in college basketball.

In fact, you could argue the opposite of what we constantly read on here if you're an FSU fan- he doesn't play his best rotations enough.

FSU legitimately plays 11 guys. I would love to know how Hamilton plans the rotations or how on the fly it is.
I think he played 16 A couple games ago. I'm sure alot of thought goes in before the games. Problem is in the tourney you have to cut down your rotation.