Saved post remains after posting | Syracusefan.com

Saved post remains after posting

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Hi there, after the update today, when I post it says an error occurred, but the post goes up, and the text I wrote is still saved in the response editor.

Hi there, after the update today, when I post it says an error occurred, but the post goes up, and the text I wrote is still saved in the response editor.
There was a site update. Things look a bit different.

And for now, when you try to post and get the "Oops" message, don't worry. Refresh the page and you'll see your post. We're working to correct the issue.

There was a site update. Things look a bit different.

And for now, when you try to post and get the "Oops" message, don't worry. Refresh the page and you'll see your post. We're working to correct the issue.
Yeah, I've figured that out. It's just weird that the text remains even after posting.

When Tee used to post and he would “like” everything and it people used to say Tee him up...
I know and understand that.

But the Like feature is not new. It has been with this board since its inception. I'm still not sure what you are trying to say here. You said, "I like that we can Tee each other up now." It's the "now" part I don't understand.

It’s s thumbs uppp
I like the small changes in the interface. Should make it easier to post form a phone. Some of those icons in the toolbar header were a little small for my caveman-like fingers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom