Saw Ennis and Briscoe play last night | Syracusefan.com

Saw Ennis and Briscoe play last night

Cuse4

Scout Team
in NJ at the Playaz Fall Ball League... St. Ben's vs. Newark Eastside... I've only really seen Ennis in the Elite 24 and highlights before last night. I was and still am really looking forward to getting him to Cuse, however this wasn't his best night. Seemed to be shooting a lot more than you would expect, and the shots were not falling. Also had trouble finishing around the bucket. Anyone know how he usually finishes in the paint? I know he can shoot the lights out of the ball and is a great distributor. Don't get me wrong he's an unbelievable player and is pretty much always under control, but just an off day. First time really seeing Briscoe as well. Kid is a top 10 talent. He's a big guard who can do it all. Has to have 20lbs on Ennis. Extremely quick first step and takes it to the hoop with authority(is already very similar to Waiters in this regard). Jumper is on point as well. Definite NBA player. Benedict's won by 2 in OT in a sudden death overtime where the first team to lead by 2 wins. Ennis split his free throws and then later Briscoe hit one to end it. You just had the feeling that the backcourt of Ennis and Briscoe would find a way to win...Side note: Jermaine Lawrence's high school team played, and he was a no show. Apparently he regularly misses the games. Not sure if he's banged up or what.

saw a tweet that said Briscoe is headed to Arizona for a visit today.

Heard Lawrence hurt his arm and was in a sling a few weeks ago.

saw a tweet that said Briscoe is headed to Arizona for a visit today.
taking advantage of a free weekend in Zona before he commits to us. good move

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom