Saw this posted on the ESPN Blog for Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Saw this posted on the ESPN Blog for Syracuse...

Please take it with a 'geart grain of salt' for WIW, it was posted by a Pitt fan and obviously it's only Speculation about EO's possible school choice.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/34427/video-syracuse-leadership

I believe it was posted by blogger named 'PITT_ACC',...The 8th post down the page.
I can only hope that is true and happens within a week. It is possible he would be the biggest "name and resume player Doug might bring in thus far.couchburn

Thanks RF2044,...yeah, I thought it was worth something to mention it. Just hope that is true 100% next week when he announces it at his press conference.

Thanks RF2044,...yeah, I thought it was worth something to mention it. Just hope that is true 100% next week when he announces it at his press conference.

You and me both! Can you imagine if we somehow managed to land Edwards, EO, and Laray Smith? It would REALLY solidify our recruiting presence in NYC.

Eventually, we're going to break through with a blue chip NYC recruit. We came close with Ishaq and Jones--hope that EO is the prospect that breaks the seal.

Man!...That would be awesome if we can land that trio of players. I can certainly say that the staff is going all out with the NYC kids.
After all shouldn't we land those important recruits in our own backyard, would just solidify the stronghold Marrone and Co. seem to be getting in NY.

Yes it will only be a matter of time before we break through with the blue chips, IMHO. Let's hope third time is a charm with EO.

I am sure if we do land OE it may be in large part due to the full press TGD and Staff put on by bringing in Freeney, Chan, and Brown this same weekend he and Augustus were visiting.

I am sure if we do land OE it may be in large part due to the full press TGD and Staff put on by bringing in Freeney, Chan, and Brown this same weekend he and Augustus were visiting.

Dude, I LOVE OE and all he brings to this program. He's a helluva softball player and all around great athlete. But if this program brings OE in on a scholarship, then, quite frankly, we're in pretty deep Sununu. And I'd be the first one calling for HCDM's resignation.

OE needs to stick to superfan statue building status as well as his current duties as board Chief Information Officer. Love ya, Orangeyes, just don't want to see you suiting up on the gridiron.

Id' rather we land EO. ;)

if you have scout access watch the video from after his visit... i hate getting too optimistic but this is a great chance for us.

Good but it's a long time to signing day