Say Hughes misses time... | Syracusefan.com

Say Hughes misses time...

Unless if there's something behind the scenes why would he miss time?

What, delete this thread

1572403423778.gif

If there's one position where the team can lose someone, it's forward.

I really liked that lineup with Dolezaj and Braswell joining Sidibe on the back line.

That said, Hughes is an important player and I hope he's out there every night for about 32 minutes.

I really liked that lineup with Dolezaj and Braswell joining Sidibe on the back line.

That said, Hughes is an important player and I hope he's out there every night for about 32 minutes.
There's no reason Guerrier and Dolezaj can't play together either. That said Elijah is the guy. The ball will be in his hands probably more than Battle's last year. And he'll shoot a lot more, drive less than Tyus. As we saw tonight he will be the primary ball handler against the press.

There's no reason Guerrier and Dolezaj can't play together either. That said Elijah is the guy. The ball will be in his hands probably more than Battle's last year. And he'll shoot a lot more, drive less than Tyus. As we saw tonight he will be the primary ball handler against the press.

they pressed a lot. He didnt bring it up that much. JB addressed it in his presser.

I agree - we would be awful but I'm not sure Buddy isn't just as valuable as Hughes

they pressed a lot. He didnt bring it up that much. JB addressed it in his presser.
He definitely was told to bring it up early when Carey and Goodine were struggling to get it beyond halfcourt.

Hughes will lead us in scoring a rebounding so no we cannot win without him. If he is out our shooters won't see the light of day. JB nor any other coach is going to tell the press that his guards can't handle the press but it will Hughes with ball in our times of need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom