Scarlet & Gray | Syracusefan.com

Scarlet & Gray

About to get rolled... Greg Oden or not. And I still want to punch Kraft in the throat.

they are really good. really really good.

They're basically the same team that lost the national championship game to Kentucky in 2012. At least the starting 5. Craft/Sullinger/Bufford/Lighty/Lauderdale. Good team.

They're basically the same team that lost the national championship game to Kentucky in 2012. At least the starting 5. Craft/Sullinger/Bufford/Lighty/Lauderdale. Good team.

Triche's revenge for that awful charge.

About to get rolled... Greg Oden or not. And I still want to punch Kraft in the throat.

Much of America would love to, but I imagine he has at least one body guard in public, like Jay Mohr did when he played with my emotions outside MSG. I actually think a suplex might be more fun, as long as we're just fantasizing.

Robert-Kraft.jpg

Kansas lost to UK in the championship

Kansas beat them in the final four.

Shows how much I cared about it. After that raping by the refs when we played them, I lost interest. Don't think I've ever seen so many could called in one game.
Fouls

Shows how much I cared about it. After that raping by the refs when we played them, I lost interest. Don't think I've ever seen so many could called in one game.
Lol I went to see the hunger games instead and I never miss the final four.

The best part of Scarlet and Grey going down to Jimmer was Crean being there to see it.

This is good. I’ll take my chances with Fredette’s team. That OSU team was loaded. Young team too. Probably the oldest guy is David Lighty. Those guys like William Buford, Ravenel, Sam Thompson, and of course Sully, etc., are good.