Scary... | Syracusefan.com

Scary...

UD1954

Scout Team
When we start conference this is gonna be ugly....Joseph is a 2 guard forced to play point full time and his handle shows it when under pressure....scary

I don't even want to watch the Lville game this year, it will get ugly.

I don't even want to watch the Lville game this year, it will get ugly.
Louisville's D is good because they have tons of shot-blockers...the ball pressure is not what it has been in the past with Sosa/Jerry Smith for example.

Louisville's D is good because they have tons of shot-blockers...the ball pressure is not what it has been in the past with Sosa/Jerry Smith for example.
Their pressure two years ago was very tough with Siva/Smith/Ware

When we start conference this is gonna be ugly...Joseph is a 2 guard forced to play point full time and his handle shows it when under pressure...scary

It's not that bad in my opinion. We just need G to play so KJ2 get's to rest a few minutes during the game. If he gets a few minutes rest he won't make so many mistakes.

When we start conference this is gonna be ugly...Joseph is a 2 guard forced to play point full time and his handle shows it when under pressure...scary

What were you expecting, my man? Seriously... what were you expecting? As AZ Orange said, it's baby steps with this team. IF we do this, I still believe we could be a solid team when it all counts. However, it will take a lot more of these kind of games to get there. Take a deep breath, relax and most of all, enjoy the ride. Without the bitter, you don't get the sweet. ;)

Everyone needs to remember that Speedy Smith is one of the best pressure defenders in college hoops. Yeah LA Tech made Kaleb look bad a few times but that's their game, they play pressure D and they have one of the best players to do it. Louisville is not going to have someone as good as Smith pressuring the ball.

The good news is that most of Joseph's mistakes weren't because he was physically out matched, he just made dumb mistakes. This is the kid's 10th game starting... he will get much much better and he has already shown it. This team is so much more fun to watch than last year's... I'll take the growing pains.

I predict by the end of the year the break out star will be Robison... the kid has athleticism and skills. He just needs to get some confidence.

Everyone needs to remember that Speedy Smith is one of the best pressure defenders in college hoops. Yeah LA Tech made Kaleb look bad a few times but that's their game, they play pressure D and they have one of the best players to do it. Louisville is not going to have someone as good as Smith pressuring the ball.
No. La Tech is crap. Pure and simple.