Schefter saying that Jets going after Geno Smith | Syracusefan.com

Schefter saying that Jets going after Geno Smith

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Even trying to trade up, though he thinks he'd be there at 39. Says it'll happen. I'd rather stink it up and grab Bridgewater next year.

Even trying to trade up, though he thinks he'd be there at 39. Says it'll happen. I'd rather stink it up and grab Bridgewater next year.

Shefter was pretty much right on all night Thursday. I think Geno will be a Jet.

Totally agree. If the Jets win 3 games this season it will be amazing. Stink it up and then draft Bridewater next year. I really thought that's exactly their plan from the off season moves to just clean house.

Totally agree. If the Jets win 3 games this season it will be amazing. Stink it up and then draft Bridewater next year. I really thought that's exactly their plan from the off season moves to just clean house.

Dude, we all know our Jets could screw up a wet dream. Better they not have a strategy, because it usually fails miserably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom