Schwartz on Twitter? | Syracusefan.com

Schwartz on Twitter?

Please keep things civil. Attack a person before he is formally charged with a crime instead.

Definitely fake. He only has 60 followers. He's only following Whitlock (weird), Erin Andrews, and some other schmoe from ESPN. Doesn't follow Bob Ley.

the more he talks the more i think it's a fake.

MarkSchwarzESPN
Mark Schwarz
@WhitlockJason

You say take nuanced approach, right? There's more to the story, you'll see.

I tweeted Schwartz and told him he has an Alleged ass clown...

Schwarz ruins someone's reputation with minimal 'evidence' ...

... then gets angry when people attack his reputation.

Priceless.

This is why I have trouble with taking news from Tweeter and Facebook. Too many phonies out there.

Its not a verified account. Could be that he just signed up for twitter and has not been verified yet... But yeah until I see it is verified I'll assume its fake.

"there's more to the story" Ok let me guess, another ex girlfriend being interviewed who owns a successful business and doesn't like people closing their blinds.

This is why I have trouble with taking news from Tweeter and Facebook. Too many phonies out there.

I used to be a big Twitter-hater ... until I discovered the genius of it. But stuff like this isn't what makes it great. I still don't have a Twitter account though.

I'm thinking it's a new twitter account and one of the OTL interns (probably from UConn or Rutgers) is using it to defend their boss.

Number of followers doesn't tell much. According to twitter, he just joined today. Now that is questionable in and of itself, after all, most of ESPN's people have been on twitter for a while. It is interesting that he only follows the three people though. You'd think he'd have followed the SVP, OTL, and ESPN accounts at least?

this is fake. has 3 tweets.

I hope it's not Schwartz, because he spelled his own name wrong.

He doesn't seem like a guy that would use twitter. He probably still uses a typewriter and twitter to him is a pen pale.

Just joined today. Don't think the number of tweets proves anything either way.
FYI i checked a few other espn reporters didnt find any with espn in their twitter handle

Just joined today. Don't think the number of tweets proves anything either way.
Don't think the guy would join twitter right now, attack Whitlock with his first 3 tweets, and not have anyone from the ESPN staff saying.."welcome this idiot to twitter today"

WhitlockJason Jason Whitlock

I dont want 2 attack this alleged assclown until I know it's the right alleged assclown. Can someone get to the bottom of this?

FYI i checked a few other espn reporters didnt find any with espn in their twitter handle

Depends on the reporter. I know Adam Rubin of ESPN NY does, as does Rob King, Steve Levy, John Clayton, and some others.