Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Headed to Greece!!!!

Scoop Jardine@scoopjardine13m
After a year of waiting I finally got my opportunity, I leave for Greece tomorrow. I just wanna thank

he was thanking some instagram post. I dont have instagram, so I couldnt check it out.

Good luck Scoop!!

After a year of waiting I finally got my opportunity, I leave for Greece tomorrow. I just wanna thank everybody who has been supporting me. I'm ready for this next step on my journey! It's been a long wait but worth it I've learn so much about myself and the business! Which would make me unstoppable on and off the court! #getback #

http://instagram.com/p/d2pSr1jpCR/#

Headed to Greece!!!!

Scoop Jardine@scoopjardine13m
After a year of waiting I finally got my opportunity, I leave for Greece tomorrow. I just wanna thank

he was thanking some instagram post. I dont have instagram, so I couldnt check it out.

Good luck Scoop!!

I got to give your 4,000th like... exhilarating!

Furthermore, I am going to really miss screaming "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOP", that's the main reason why I want Trevor to pan out so bad. Then everyone will start screaming "COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY!!!"

;)

Had a baby mid Aug. Hasn't dated above mentioned daughter since Oct. Funny facebook post yesterday that the baby texted him "goodnight" I am sure any baby momma would understand he has to go and play. He had a long year, and a tough road to get there. So proud of him and happy he is getting to do what he loves. He has so much going for him.

Had a baby mid Aug. Hasn't dated above mentioned daughter since Oct. Funny facebook post yesterday that the baby texted him "goodnight" I am sure any baby momma would understand he has to go and play. He had a long year, and a tough road to get there. So proud of him and happy he is getting to do what he loves. He has so much going for him.
Pretty good in front of the camera, too. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in a booth after his playing days are done.

Pretty good in front of the camera, too. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in a booth after his playing days are done.

That would be a good poll, Scoop as a coach or Scoop as a broadcaster, which career would bring him the most success? He is indeed good in front of the camera. I would love for he and Wes to have many more solid years in basketball, but to then return to SU to do the Scoop and Wes show until they are old and gray. But, he may make a great coach, and a tremendous recruiter. He has alot of charisma and charm. I think he will be successful in whichever endeavor he chooses...so long as his uncle doesn't tag along.

I hope Gmac gets a good job, like something Hop was in the running for. You can't expect a kid to wait around forever. Autry too. (not Seton Hall)

I think Red's first head coaching job will be at a low to mid level BCS conference school. Although, he may find a situation where he feels more capable of succeeding at a non BCS conference school. Likely in a recruiting area that he has strong ties. Success in either scenario would lead to a top gig somewhere. Either way, he is on a great path. GMAC will be fun to follow the next few years, to see if he can recruit, and if his rep takes off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom