Scoop, FWIW | Syracusefan.com

Scoop, FWIW

OrangeMaNPD

2nd String
A friend of a friend works for the Bobcats. We were all out last night so I had a chance to talk to him about the team and stuff. Had some good nuggets re: their coaching search but I eventually asked him about Scoop.

He surprised me by actually knowing who he was. But he basically told me he's going to get a camp invite. He knew about him dating MJ's daughter and stuff. So yeah, a confirmation of a confirmation that I'd thought I'd share.

A friend of a friend works for the Bobcats. We were all out last night so I had a chance to talk to him about the team and stuff. Had some good nuggets re: their coaching search but I eventually asked him about Scoop.

He surprised me by actually knowing who he was. But he basically told me he's going to get a camp invite. He knew about him dating MJ's daughter and stuff. So yeah, a confirmation of a confirmation that I'd thought I'd share.

Well, there's nothing like dating the boss's daughter to help open doors professionally...

But all kidding aside, a camp invite is huge. Pulling for Scoop.

But all kidding aside, a camp invite is huge. Pulling for Scoop.

Especially if you saw some of the pictures posted on twitter this week. It looks like he is still in a cast so his rehab is still ahead of him.

He was on local news in Syracuse on Thursday. He confirmed he will be going to camp with the Bobcats.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2