Scoop gets camp invite | Syracusefan.com

Scoop gets camp invite

moqui

generational talent
Glad he is getting the chance. Hope nothing but the best for him. Really hope for success for him too.

You know he'd get a shot with the Bobcats. Scoop is a smart dude gettin with MJ's daughter.

You know he'd get a shot with the Bobcats. Scoop is a smart dude gettin with MJ's daughter.

Yeah, but watch out if they break up.

What's Scoop's status right now? When will he be able to resume working out?

There is a reason I made him my Avatar!....he knows how to score!...I mean to knows how to play the game...Ok I'm tired..

Yeah, but watch out if they break up.

What's Scoop's status right now? When will he be able to resume working out?

In other words, whats the scoop with scoop...sorry

Scoop will have to beat out 2 of Reggie Williams, Matt Carroll or DeSanga Diop for a spot on the opening day "active" roster.

Below are the 13 players under contract with the Bobcats:

PG: Kemba, Sessions
SG: Henderson, Ben Gordon, Matt Carroll
SF: MKG, Taylor, Reggie Williams
PF: Mullens, Thomas
C: Hayward, Biyombo, Diop

Decent shot at being the 5th guard/3rd PG. Diop is a waste of space, as is Carroll. I could see Scoop beating out those two to be on the opening day active roster. He won't see much playing time unless the Bobcats have injury issues (or serious foul issues). The Bobcats PG position is going to be tough to break into with a decent PG in Sessions and Kemba having the "PG of the future" tag. If/When the Bobcats are being blown out they will probably still want to get Kemba time, rather than play the end of the bench and I don't see them blowing many teams out.

Scoop better treat his girl right.

What a bummer. If he makes the team he won't be able to enjoy one of the better perks of NBA life - groupies - or Scoopies in his case.