Scoop | Syracusefan.com

Scoop

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
I feel for the guy. He had one of his worst games of the season tonight. I'm sure he is thrilled we won and that's the goal but with all his family here on his special day - you'd like to see him get a single point.

But how about the fact that this team just wins in so many ways? They absolutely crushed Louisville for most of that game with Scoop having this line: 0 pts, 3 ast, 3 turns.

Having the incredibly varied toolbox this team possesses is such a huge asset going into the unknown wilds of the NCAA tournament.

I thought the only reason L'Ville got back into the game late was because JB brought Scoop back in, along with Baye. Just wasn't his night. He'll bounce back though.

had we lost the donut would no doubt hurt but i'm sure the win makes it all good for scoop.

I thought the only reason L'Ville got back into the game late was because JB brought Scoop back in, along with Baye. Just wasn't his night. He'll bounce back though.

It's Baye. Dude is a 4-8 point swing in the other direction every time he touches the floor.

I want the Baye from last year back. The one that blocked some shots, and did some positive things.

Hopefully that's Scoop's last poor game of the year - he got it out of his system, and in the process got BT on track a bit. I hope. I do feel for him that he had such a bad day today.

It's Baye. Dude is a 4-8 point swing in the other direction every time he touches the floor.

I want the Baye from last year back. The one that blocked some shots, and did some positive things.

Hopefully that's Scoop's last poor game of the year - he got it out of his system, and in the process got BT on track a bit. I hope. I do feel for him that he had such a bad day today.
The +/- per player while in the game would be an interesting stat to look at, and I would not be all that surprised if Keita fell into that - range per game. But the both of them coming in certainly led to that big L'Ville run late.

You are right, that is a perfect description of Baye the last few games. Scoop , almost looked like he did not feel good. He seemed a step slow.

The +/- per player while in the game would be an interesting stat to look at, and I would not be all that surprised if Keita fell into that - range per game. But the both of them coming in certainly led to that big L'Ville run late.
Today the matchup that Louisville could not dent was Dion-Brandon-Fab-KJ and Dirty. Those are going to be the guys with the + next to their name.

Today the matchup that Louisville could not dent was Dion-Brandon-Fab-KJ and Dirty. Those are going to be the guys with the + next to their name.
Those guys are scary effective when Dirty and Brandon are making a couple shots. WOW!@

I feel for Scoop. He had so many family members with him in the tunnel! If he had had a so-so game, that probably would have been bad enough, but to have his worst game this year? Yow! Talk about character building. I haven't had a chance yet to read his quotes but I know he'll say all of the right things. "Smile, though your heart is breaking..."

And then he'll shrug it off and get ready to PLAY BALL!

He'll have to give a nice speech during the championship celebration at the dome in order to make up for it. :)

My brother apparently just met Scoop at Chuck's. Sounds like Scoop is perfectly ok with how the day played out (and my brother added that Scoop seems like a really good guy).

Like every game this year other guys stepped up which is why I enjoy watching this team. I was happier that Brandon broke out of his "slump" than I was disappointed to see Scoop struggle.

sometimes this happens to scoop... his shots just didnt fall. its no big deal.

he is totally fine with it. we won. he is the ultimate leader these days. he is the ultimate cuser.

i have chosen to live and die with the scoop. i like my chances.

Scoop is in cruise control right now. He's not making awful plays, playing within the offense and not forcing much, if anything. He will be our rock the next handful of weeks

Keita is actually +5.3 on the season. In conference games, he's supposedly +4.5. Those numbers don't seem to add up to me based on his total +/- according to that site, and the number of games played, but it's close. He's the worst out of all the regulars, unless you count Christmas.

He'll have to give a nice speech during the championship celebration at the dome in order to make up for it. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this

I feel for Scoop. He had so many family members with him in the tunnel! If he had had a so-so game, that probably would have been bad enough, but to have his worst game this year? Yow! Talk about character building. I haven't had a chance yet to read his quotes but I know he'll say all of the right things. "Smile, though your heart is breaking..."

And then he'll shrug it off and get ready to PLAY BALL!
And his senior day ended up better than anybody on Louiville or Duke's senior day, even with a goose-egg

great leader and to think we crush the number 19 team in the country with our starting PG laying an egg. This team is so loaded such a great team they really deserve to be in the final

great leader and to think we crush the number 19 team in the country with our starting PG laying an egg. This team is so loaded such a great team they really deserve to be in the final

No. They don't deserve sheeeeiiite. A Championship is certainly earned.

Those guys are scary effective when Dirty and Brandon are making a couple shots. WOW!@
The sad thing , is , replace KJ with CJ and for a minute forget about grades, NBA etc, there is what should be our starting 5 next year with DC2, MCW and Rak in the wings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom