Scoop | Syracusefan.com

Scoop

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Got a feeling hes going to have a hell of a tourney, if any kid deserves it its him, hope he shuts all his critics up once and for all

He is what he is an effective ball handler who has a tendency to make bad passes and take bad shots at the wrong times despite his experience.

He made two clutch 3's, then dumb fouls, god bless him. He has just seemed whack the last 3 games. But I love him and have to hope he will come through. I wonder if any of us can really understand what it is like to be in their shoes, the stress, etc. Yes, it's what they live for, but it's got to be like a pressure cooker. It's the mental stuff that kills many games. GO SU!

Scoop had more turnovers tonight than our entire team had last night! Hopefully he gets his head right during the week off, because there's no doubt we need his contributions to make a run. I think the focus level will certainly increase with the tournament, or at least I hope it will.

The thing I noticed tonight from being at the game is that Scoop struggled with the strength and athleticism of the Cinci guards. They were too quick for Scoop and made life tough for him although some of the errors were unforced. Scoop has had a helluva year but I just think right now he is not active enough on D. Hands down at his side and tends to move in a limited range.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom