Scoop's take on Buzz Williams. | Syracusefan.com

Scoop's take on Buzz Williams.

gilardino

Starter
"They beat us last year," said Scoop Jardine early Saturday evening when asked about the joys of retribution. "They ended our season earlier than we wanted it to. And that dance Buzz did at the end of our game last year? We remembered that. In our locker room at the Melo Center, we’ve got pictures of that."

So call me over reactive, whatever you want to do. This is a pattern with buzz. He did it last year vs. us, did a similar act at Uconn last week, then last night. I am sure there are others as well.

I am not disputing wether he is a good coach, his actions are pathetic, bottom line, he is a %^&** idiot.

I want them in the Big East and NCAA, bring it!!

Well theyre top 10 so we wouldnt face them until an elite 8 game most likely and out of all the possible high seeded teams, I wouldnt mind playing them again. Rather play them than Kansas or OSU.

"They beat us last year," said Scoop Jardine early Saturday evening when asked about the joys of retribution. "They ended our season earlier than we wanted it to. And that dance Buzz did at the end of our game last year? We remembered that. In our locker room at the Melo Center, we’ve got pictures of that."

So call me over reactive, whatever you want to do. This is a pattern with buzz. He did it last year vs. us, did a similar act at Uconn last week, then last night. I am sure there are others as well.

I am not disputing wether he is a good coach, his actions are pathetic, bottom line, he is a %^&** idiot.

I want them in the Big East and NCAA, bring it!!

Buzz's job is to win basketball games at Marquette. If his antics motivate his players, then he's doing his job. His players seem to love him.

Um, you're crazy if you want to see Marquette in the NCAAs...

It is highly unlikely that SU and Marquette will even be in the same bracket.

aside from MSU I feel Marquette could be a nightmare again for 'Cuse if our shooting doesnt pick up...last night against WVU they showed a bench that rivals or beats ours...3 starters out for a half and WVU did not blow them away...and then in second half down by 15...Marquette came back for the win...nice comeback period!

It is highly unlikely that SU and Marquette will even be in the same bracket.
I'm fairly certain the top teams from the same conference can't be placed in the same bracket. Once a conference gets more than four bids then the fifth rated team can be placed in the same bracket.

The top 3 seeded teams from the same conference cannot be placed in the same region. So if we see Marquette in the NCAA it will be at the FF.

why am I crazy??? I want them in BET and NCAA, bring it!!!!!

Nothing crazy about it. But I'd like to see MU and ND both in the BET. As for the NCAA, I just hope we have to play any two of OSU, KU, UK, Duke, UNC and/or MSU. To be the best, we have to beat the best.

aside from MSU I feel Marquette could be a nightmare again for 'Cuse if our shooting doesnt pick up...last night against WVU they showed a bench that rivals or beats ours...3 starters out for a half and WVU did not blow them away...and then in second half down by 15...Marquette came back for the win...nice comeback period!
to be far, their bench had a few extra starters on it

Actually I did bees, do I need to have proof form others I did?? We got screwed on an over and back call and missed wide open shots, i.e Kames, and Triche was hurt. So take it for what it is bees.

Well theyre top 10 so we wouldnt face them until an elite 8 game most likely and out of all the possible high seeded teams, I wouldnt mind playing them again. Rather play them than Kansas or OSU.

A bracketing rule that must be followed -- the top three teams from each conference must be in a separate region.

We cannot meet them until the final four.

If this Cuse team is the best then it won't matter who they play. Bring MU on! To be the best, gotta beat the best. But as a fan, I just want us to get our second NC no matter who we should face in the tourney.

If this Cuse team is the best then it won't matter who they play. Bring MU on! To be the best, gotta beat the best. But as a fan, I just want us to get our second NC no matter who we should face in the tourney.
I'd rather play 10 seed than UK in the finals. I could give a crap about the road. UConn got an easy one last year, we deserve one too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom