Score alert: Georgetown losing to 7-5 North Texas. | Syracusefan.com

Score alert: Georgetown losing to 7-5 North Texas.

Zelda Zonk

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Tourney Record
NT 40 - GT 38, 16min remaining. At Georgetown.
Not going to help our resumé...

16 minutes left? Lots of game to be played. We were losing to Buffalo with a minute left.

16 minutes left? Lots of game to be played. We were losing to Buffalo with a minute left.
Yeah, they're up 3 now. 13minutes remaining.

71-63 final. That is now their best win of the season lol. With that said UNT isn't awful, they pushed OU and have been competitive with some decent wins against mid major foes.

71-63 final. That is now their best win of the season lol. With that said UNT isn't awful, they pushed OU and have been competitive with some decent wins against mid major foes.
actually 75-63, I believe

NT 40 - GT 38, 16min remaining. At Georgetown.
Not going to help our resumé...
There are a lot more games in the future which will have much more affect on our resume. The joy of seeing Georgetown go down to all their opponents would be worth more to me than the slight impact on our resume.

There are a lot more games in the future which will have much more affect on our resume. The joy of seeing Georgetown go down to all their opponents would be worth more to me than the slight impact on our resume.

I don't think we're going to be a bubble team. I wont be surprised with anything from a 5-9th seed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom