Scrapiness... | Syracusefan.com

Scrapiness...

newmexicuse

All Conference
Yeah, we were out worked & out hustled for 38 minutes, but somehow we were still in the game. I thought our guys really busted it the last couple of minutes on both ends when the game was up for grabs. Scrapiness during crunch time.

I always hate to see bad calls determine the outcome of games. But, you know what, through my orange colored goggles I think we generally get screwed about three times as often as we get freebies. So I will take it without remorse.

On the call, give BMK credit for hustling and contesting, which enabled the bad call to happen instead of just conceding the deuce even though he was playing with four fouls.

Really nice games by Kris & Brandon. Ok games by CJ & Scoop, a solid fill-in game by BMK. Everybody else must have been off for exams or perhaps for tutoring Fab.

It is very apparant that this is simply not a legit Top Ten team wo Fab. Good...yes...great...no way Jose.

if we make our jumpers we are still top ten without fab.. but chemistry is off.. hope this is moot and he is back before st johns

It is very apparant that this is simply not a legit Top Ten team wo Fab. Good...yes...great...no way Jose.

There was a time not long ago [seriously--two weeks, maybe?] where I'd get excited as soon as Dion came into the game. Regardless of how well we played, I'd think to myself, "now the opposition is in for it!"

He's been out of rhythm the last few games--so it's no wonder we've struggled. He was our best player for most of the season.

There was a time not long ago [seriously--two weeks, maybe?] where I'd get excited as soon as Dion came into the game. Regardless of how well we played, I'd think to myself, "now the opposition is in for it!"

He's been out of rhythm the last few games--so it's no wonder we've struggled. He was our best player for most of the season.
Yes, the last few games were really the time and the opportunity for him to step up become our go to guy and our leader. Instead he has slumped. He needs to get his mojo back.

Two words...Brandon Triche. Without his efforts late in the game today it's a loss. IMO...he should have had the ball instead of Dion at the end of the game.

Two words...Brandon Triche. Without his efforts late in the game today it's a loss. IMO...he should have had the ball instead of Dion at the end of the game.
I agree with everything you said.

maybe is one of our shooters would follow their shot ... when they miss they might have a shot at rebounding it instead of running back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom