Screw Duke and their zone!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Screw Duke and their zone!!!!

jpac

Walk On
I don't know about you but I'm feeling a sense of outrage and disrespect for our team from some media out there in the interwebs. So I'm browsing this morning through articles about the games last night and today's games; and I read a few of these write ups that are giving coach K and Duke all the props about switching to zone and how they are a top 10 D; hyping K up even more yada yada yada... It made me sick to my stomach and made me angry at the disrespect to JB and Cuse. These articles minimize JB's role in Duke's use of zone. Not giving JB enough credit for believing in and using the zone; that he is constantly innovating. They make K like a genius that he adopted zone and now Duke is this somehow amazing defensive team. They don't mention Cuse's Zone D in the same light. Makes it look like to people outside of our program who don't follow us, that Dukes Zone is sooo much better than ours because they have all this talent. F#^K Duke!!!! This makes me want this Win tonight SO BADLY!!! To beat this Duke team with all their hype would be amazing! I want this W right now more than anything!!!! I hope the coaches are getting in the players' ears how nobody is giving them a chance at winning and they take that motivation and stuff it down Duke's throat. In my perfect scenario, Cuse has an offensive outburst from everywhere and from every player, everything falling for us, and the CUSE D - their real deal Zone - shuts them down to below 60pts. I can dream can't I? But I'll just take any Win against Duke in this game anyway the team can get it. Ok done with my rant! LET'S GO ORANGE! F*&K DUKE!!!!!

I don't know about you but I'm feeling a sense of outrage and disrespect for our team from some media out there in the interwebs. So I'm browsing this morning through articles about the games last night and today's games; and I read a few of these write ups that are giving coach K and Duke all the props about switching to zone and how they are a top 10 D; hyping K up even more yada yada yada... It made me sick to my stomach and made me angry at the disrespect to JB and Cuse. These articles minimize JB's role in Duke's use of zone. Not giving JB enough credit for believing in and using the zone; that he is constantly innovating. They make K like a genius that he adopted zone and now Duke is this somehow amazing defensive team. They don't mention Cuse's Zone D in the same light. Makes it look like to people outside of our program who don't follow us, that Dukes Zone is sooo much better than ours because they have all this talent. #^K Duke!!!! This makes me want this Win tonight SO BADLY!!! To beat this Duke team with all their hype would be amazing! I want this W right now more than anything!!!! I hope the coaches are getting in the players' ears how nobody is giving them a chance at winning and they take that motivation and stuff it down Duke's throat. In my perfect scenario, Cuse has an offensive outburst from everywhere and from every player, everything falling for us, and the CUSE D - their real deal Zone - shuts them down to below 60pts. I can dream can't I? But I'll just take any Win against Duke in this game anyway the team can get it. Ok done with my rant! LET'S GO ORANGE! *&K DUKE!!!!!

So you're saying, in your perfect scenario, we have a historic offensive showing and our d does the same. Seems pretty obvious that's what everyone wants.

Impressive.