Sean Lewis | Syracusefan.com

Sean Lewis

kcsu

Living Legend
I doubt that our admin would let dino go without making a serious effort to retain him but in the event he did leave i would hire a "briles" disciple. If we went the internal promotion route id give Lewis strong consideration.

Why is this thread even here. There is absolutely no indication whatsoever, other than a stupid Bud editorial, that Babers is going anywhere, anytime. Stop being irrational people!
The magic of Dino the s his personality. That's what makes him special. It's not as easy as grabbing another fruit off the tree. Some fruits are sweeter then others.

Hopefully we won't have to worry about this for a long, long time.

Let's get through the rebuild first before we start wringing our hands over who will replace Babers.

Let's get through the rebuild first before we start wringing our hands over who will replace Babers.
Agree. We can't worry about having nice things. If babers does move on then that means he has turned us around. I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Exactly, we are 4-4. It's not like the we are 7-1 or 6-2 out the gate. Ton of work to be done. If you hire correctly and a guy with experience and scheme on offense we will be fine, no more guys with moustahes, white sneakers and members only jackets please.

I am playing chess here - thinking 3 moves ahead. After Babers (left after two seasons to take the Oakland Raiders job), Lewis (fired after 1 season), and Briles (national championship appearance and fired immediately after the game for program improprieties), Macky is hired as HCMM. Gawd love him.

;)