Sean McDonough | Syracusefan.com

Sean McDonough

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
That does sound like risky and scary surgery. Hope Sean gets back to 100%.

I don't know how he could work with that ailment.

Good line:
Jim Boeheim texted me and said, ‘Don’t worry about the scar. Neither one of us is doing what we’re doing because we look good.’ ”

This was why Tirico was doing the Cincinnati game with Bilas and Raf a few weeks ago.

I didn't know that Sean McDonough had this serious surgery just 2-3 months ago. I was wondering why he wasn't announcing a few times with Bilas and Raftery. Scary stuff , announcing the game yesterday hopefully is a good sign he's recuperating. I apologize if this was previously posted (probably by OE)

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...ce-syndrome/spXBIAvh4S8GFoUoqQGHhL/story.html

there have been a few threads about this... but no biggie.

He was actually back in decemberish for the bowl games but then got sick again and thats when tirico took over for 1 of our games and I think the following big Monday too.

McDonough is good dude. Glad to have him healthy and glad to have him on the Cuse side.

there have been a few threads about this... but no biggie.

He was actually back in decemberish for the bowl games but then got sick again and thats when tirico took over for 1 of our games and I think the following big Monday too.

McDonough is good dude. Glad to have him healthy and glad to have him on the Cuse side.

I remember reading about him being sick but didn't realize it was this serious. I guess I assumed it was the flu for some reason.

This was why Tirico was doing the Cincinnati game with Bilas and Raf a few weeks ago.

False. McDonough had been back prior to then. He was under the weather, and Tirico covered in a pinch.

He had me chuckling during the game when he said something like ... If you have a sweaty ball you have to fix that problem ASAP ... lol ... Jay and Raf left it alone, but I'm sure they gave an off mic laugh.

False. McDonough had been back prior to then. He was under the weather, and Tirico covered in a pinch.

Yep. He had laryngitis.

Can't wait to party with the 3 of them in Maui come November.

He had me chuckling during the game when he said something like ... If you have a sweaty ball you have to fix that problem ASAP ... lol ... Jay and Raf left it alone, but I'm sure they gave an off mic laugh.
I was waiting for a Pete Schweddy reference.

Sean seems like a great guy. He had the line of the night on Monday when he said "CJ Fair had 7 and 7...Raff's favorite pair of numbers"

He must have been saving that one up for months until a player actually had 7 and 7.

Sean seems like a great guy. He had the line of the night on Monday when he said "CJ Fair had 7 and 7...Raff's favorite pair of numbers"

He must have been saving that one up for months until a player actually had 7 and 7.

it was either that or when he Raftery was talking about a guy looking at Bilas and looking for a lawyer and saying "Bill, there have been some nights with you when I thought you were going to need a lawyer"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom