Season has begun... | Syracusefan.com

Season has begun...

CJ, keep loving on your teammates, because they will need you to be steadfast this year! Oh, and more dunks, please. My doctor said that primal screams are good for my health!

The character of this year's team is off the charts. Not a single bad attitude to be found. I'm incredibly stoked for this season. Before last season started I was still somewhat looking forward to this year being a big year. Losing the Dion score-whenever-he-wants factor will hurt, but I see potential for a huge season with major improvements in other areas (hello, rebounding!).

CJ Fair@cjfair
Up watching games from this past season..man I love my teammates!
I love that about this team. Can't wait for this season.

Lots of young talent on this roster ... every minute these guys put in during the off-season is going to pay off later.

And as a side note, wow, DC2 at almost 290 pounds? That's crazy -- people must be bouncing off him (no wonder he's snagging all the rebounds). And he looks to be in shape to run the floor, too.

Finally ... someone who can keep Behanon out of the lane.

Michael Carter-Willi@MJCWilliams
Great workout with @TCooney10 been working out together since we got here! Since day 1 and we still killin it
Cooney has been a total class act since he got here. Hearing that he is a good teammate is yet another cherry on top. I really hope he can shoot in games as well as he is claimed to shoot in practices.

It's sounding more and more like DC2 could have a surprise breakout year with that frame and end up 1-and-done. He's reminds me of Charles Barkley without the attitude.

I've lowered any expectations for JG just to leave room for a pleasant surprise, but can't help but continue to raise them for DC & TC.

loving the chemistry of this team

I think Cooney is going to play a lot this year

I've lowered any expectations for JG just to leave room for a pleasant surprise, but can't help but continue to raise them for DC & TC.
Me to. I think alot of us secretly have
wink.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom