Season Ticket Gift | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Gift

SU68

Starter
I saw on the Rutgirls board that they give gifts to season ticket holders. What a novel concept!

"If you bought season tickets, you have an opportunity to vote on the season ticket gift, via an e-mail link. For those that don't have season tickets, which option?"

My suggestion for the Rutgers Season Ticket Holder Gift!
3857A8E5-B398-4090-BB31-31BFEC7141F0.png

I got a pocket calendar one year, no window sticker. Don't forget the see-thru bag to take stuff into the Dome. That was several years ago.

It is a good idea, doesn’t have to be anything too crazy. Even if just a magazine/ season program type of thing.

I got a pocket calendar one year, no window sticker. Don't forget the see-thru bag to take stuff into the Dome. That was several years ago.
SU Lanyards too.

I could be wrong but I thought that SU Athletics announced there would be giveaways at the Spring game for individuals that renewed their season tickets prior the game. I don't them doing any giveaways throughout the game.

I could be wrong but I thought that SU Athletics announced there would be giveaways at the Spring game for individuals that renewed their season tickets prior the game. I don't them doing any giveaways throughout the game.

Yeah that’s what they said

I didn’t hear or see anything happen like that either but with how awful the sound in the Dome is, could have missed it

the email said something about chance for courtside bball tickets i thought for anyone who renewed before april 1st. I dont think being at the game was any kind of thing.. although a giveaway or 2 might have been a nice perk..

did they have people punting into a moving pickup this year?

With today's economic climate in mind, maybe we'll get one of these this year...

shell-giftcard-400x300.jpg

Don't forget that weird laminated helmet pop-up thingy we put on the TV for games and the BBQ event,

I’d take some Cuse golf head covers or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom