Seating & Hotel Question | Syracusefan.com

Seating & Hotel Question

jordoo

Living Legend
Looking for a little help. I’ve been out of state for 20+ years. My son wants me to take him to a game at the dome. Targeting Youngstown St.

Anyways looking for seating advice. Not too worried about cost. Was thinking 211/212. Is that better sight lines than 108? (Higher but still close)

Also looking for a nice hotel Saturday night. Doesn’t have to be too close.

And what’s cool to show a 13 year old boy in Syracuse on a Saturday evening.

Thanks in advance.

Looking for a little help. I’ve been out of state for 20+ years. My son wants me to take him to a game at the dome. Targeting Youngstown St.

Anyways looking for seating advice. Not too worried about cost. Was thinking 211/212. Is that better sight lines than 108? (Higher but still close)

Also looking for a nice hotel Saturday night. Doesn’t have to be too close.

And what’s cool to show a 13 year old boy in Syracuse on a Saturday evening.

Thanks in advance.

200s seats are great. Everybody has their own opinions on these things but I like close 200s seats as much as any in the Dome.

Stay at Hotel Syracuse (Downtown Marriott now) it's amazing. Go to the floor labeled BF on the elevator and check out the Grand Ballroom while you are there. The bar/restaurant downstairs has a floor made from the court that the Syracuse Nationals won the NBA title on. Also a good food hall across the street so you can each get what you want to eat.

My kids are younger so I'm not exactly sure what 13 year olds are into. Destiny has escape rooms and arcades and tons of stuff I picture 13 year old being into. Zoo is super cheap and convenient, can be in and out in an hour, and get kind of a more intimate close up look at animals than is available at most zoos.

Looking for a little help. I’ve been out of state for 20+ years. My son wants me to take him to a game at the dome.

We play Virginia tech at home on November 2nd. And then UConn and Miami later in November. If he’s interested in an electric atmosphere for his first game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom