Section 107 Wednesday Night | Syracusefan.com

Section 107 Wednesday Night

Mstumpy50

Scout Team
Who will be there? 5 friends from Rochester flying in Wednesday morning. We are in 206 Thursday night I believe. Tickets prices skyrocketed on Thursday with the combination of Duke and UNC at the 7/9 session. Let's Go Cuse!

I too will be at the tournament. I am leaving for Charlotte tomorrow because my son lives there and I happen to have an 8 month old granddaughter I am keen on seeing. I will be Ubering back and forth to the arena from my son’s house out in suburbia. I would love to meet up/go to dinner/have lunch with people and invite anyone with the inclination to do that to PM me. Come on! I’m not so bad!

GO SU!

Awesome enjoy Beadle! If I wasn't going with 4-40 somethings pretending this is Spring Break 1999 I would take people up on meeting for drinks/dinner. I am forced to hang out with these guys but don't wish the experience on my worst enemy!!

Syracuse (alumni association) will probably have some kind of a get-together between the afternoon and evening sessions (they usually do). It is a good way to meet other SU fans.

Last edited:
Syracuse (alumni association) will probably have some kind of a get-together between the afternoon and evening sessions (they usually do). It is a good way to meet other SU fans.
How do we find out about this? I would love to be there. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome enjoy Beadle! If I wasn't going with 4-40 somethings pretending this is Spring Break 1999 I would take people up on meeting for drinks/dinner. I am forced to hang out with these guys but don't wish the experience on my worst enemy!!
No problems! I have no doubt I will find people. You have fun with your buds.