Sections 322 and 334 | Syracusefan.com

Sections 322 and 334

Yet another attendance record to be broken. Ho hum. ;)

It suggests we shouldn't have left the Big East. After seeing the outpouring in Providence last week, I'm convinced. Oh no, here comes the Tea Bag Party.

I sure hope that sections 103, 302 and 303 will are reserved for SU students and have nothing to do with Georgetown.

Looks like another awesome crowd!

I will be doing an alumni club game watch at my new house in Phoenix for that game. First of all the sports bars won't open up that early for basketball. So going to do a potluck breakfast, maybe a pajama party!!
So if the game is sold out, you can all come down to Phoenix to watch!!

I will be doing an alumni club game watch at my new house in Phoenix for that game. First of all the sports bars won't open up that early for basketball. So going to do a potluck breakfast, maybe a pajama party!!
So if the game is sold out, you can all come down to Phoenix to watch!!
Half Moon on highland tomorrow?

You know, there is nothing like being at a game when there are 30,000+. You go for the energy, the vibe, the electricity, the sizzle. Then you can go home and watch the game that you recorded on your DVR! Now, I admit, I was lucky for The Nova Game in 2010. I had my dream season tickets behind Juli Boeheim. But I have sat up in Row U at plenty of games, and with 30,000 fellow attendees, it's a blast! I hope people will come out for the rest of the home games. There are only SEVEN left!

I can't believe it. The season is over and I waited all year for this season. Where did the time go?!

Whew, thanks for reminding me to get tickets since I'll now be in town! Section 301 ftw

You know, there is nothing like being at a game when there are 30,000+. You go for the energy, the vibe, the electricity, the sizzle. Then you can go home and watch the game that you recorded on your DVR! Now, I admit, I was lucky for The Nova Game in 2010. I had my dream season tickets behind Juli Boeheim. But I have sat up in Row U at plenty of games, and with 30,000 fellow attendees, it's a blast! I hope people will come out for the rest of the home games. There are only SEVEN left!

I can't believe it. The season is over and I waited all year for this season. Where did the time go?!

There is nothing more beautiful to me in sports than a Carrier Dome with 30,000+ in attendance. The 4PM start is perfect for getting some drinking done on Marshall St. and getting into the Dome early enough to watch all the pregame festivities.

This is my first Dome hoops game since 2003. You might say I'm excited.

Would be nice if they still had that big screen going in the back court like they used to.

Click on Section 322 in that link.. and look at the view ... Yes, the court can be "seen"....
Holy crap! I sit in 323 for football. Going to be a heck of a crowd!!

It just means they're holding tickets closer to the court for release in a couple weeks.

It suggests that my mother will be using my season tickets (124) because my kid has a frigging soccer game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom