Seeding | Syracusefan.com

Seeding

NKR1978

Living Legend
Remember the daily bubble watch thread and posts from 06-08? Now we are worried that we are off the 1 line.

#firstworldproblems

I appreciate your perspective but you are comparing what we USED to be to where our program is NOW. Should we be okay with an NIT birth too just because that was good back in the day? Come on, man.

I appreciate your perspective but you are comparing what we USED to be to where our program is NOW. Should we be okay with an NIT birth too just because that was good back in the day? Come on, man.

Dear lord we shouldn't be ok with an Nit birth. But we shouldn't bitch and moan about a 2 seed.

Dear lord we shouldn't be ok with an Nit birth. But we shouldn't bitch and moan about a 2 seed.

No we shouldn't be okay with an NIT birth or anything less than what we believe we ought to be. Bringing back an era as you stated above - what point does that exactly help us with now? Who gives a about 7 years ago. We are where we are. I'm very disappointed about where we are now not because of seeding but because we may lose a dominant force in Grant. Without Grant, as you could see today, just doesn't work too well for this team with such a limited rotation. With a healthy Grant, we will be just fine with a 2 seed as much as we all would still like to be one the 1 line.

No we shouldn't be okay with an NIT birth or anything less than what we believe we ought to be. Bringing back an era as you stated above - what point does that exactly help us with now? Who gives a about 7 years ago. We are where we are. I'm very disappointed about where we are now not because of seeding but because we may lose a dominant force in Grant. Without Grant, as you could see today, just doesn't work too well for this team with such a limited rotation. With a healthy Grant, we will be just fine with a 2 seed as much as we all would still like to be one the 1 line.

Losing Grant is a different ball game. Without him we might get out of the second round. But that's just life as a sports fan. Has no bearing on this team or the strength of the program.

Losing Grant is a different ball game. Without him we might get out of the second round. But that's just life as a sports fan. Has no bearing on this team or the strength of the program.

This thread should just die, along with the 2007 snub. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom