Seems like Goodluck had a Goodtime | Syracusefan.com

Seems like Goodluck had a Goodtime

BlackKnight76

All American
Goodlucko_12 Goodluck Okonoboh

Out here with my bros @NerlensNoel3, @ASANTANAs_Swag, and@TheRealJames15 at Syracuse Midnight Madness!!! Showing us to much love!!

Legggo! @MeekMill in the building!!

Just chopped it up with @MeekMill, and carmelo anthony,hakim warrack and donte green! Real cool dudes

Chilling with @MeekMill after the show! Real dude #dreamchasertwitpic.com/70g8bi

Had a Real Good time at Syracuse this weekend, with the bros@NerlensNoel3, @ASANTANAs_Swag, @TheRealJames15, and@MJCWilliams #GoodTimes

"@R_Xmas25: @Goodlucko_12 yo bro dat was good times" lol I'm hip bro we gotta do that again

On my way back to school Bumpin @MeekMill speakers going hammer!!!
R_Xmas25 Rakeem Christmas

by Goodlucko_12

"@Goodlucko_12: "@R_Xmas25: @Goodlucko_12 yo bro dat was good times" lol I'm hip bro we gotta do that again" #RealIshBro

I'll admit that after you read this stuff a few times the lingo is not that hard to understand. Still foggy on a few adjectives here and there but I think I'm getting the gist of it.

Good to hear he met the alumni

They all have pictures with Melo. That must have been unbelievable for them.

I wouldn't be shocked if we landed Noel and Goodluck based on this weekend.

I believe they both hung out most of the weekend!

Hopefully soon.

I believe they both hung out most of the weekend!

They were both at practice on Saturday, and it sounds like they hung out with Rak and MCW over the weekend.

I love this kid ... great name, great smile, great story. He looks good on the vids as well. It would be nice to nail both him and Noel ... We would have an announcer's dream team.

I love this kid ... great name, great smile, great story. He looks good on the vids as well. It would be nice to nail both him and Noel ... We would have an announcer's dream team.

Before you nail them you might want to at least take them to dinner or a movie

i still hate the word bro

You mad, bro.jpg

Saw Goodluck & Nerlens three different times on Friday, each time they looked like they were having the time of their life.

Saw Goodluck & Nerlens three different times on Friday, each time they looked like they were having the time of their life.

That's good news, bro. Nerlens would be a tremendous addition.

But what other word would work with the phrase Bris before hos

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Carmelo & Co... I'm sure his eyes lit up maybe just a little when he met Hak, Jonny, Wes, and Donte
Oh I agree, I was just joking. Carmelo is a obviously way ahead of them. There were 5 current NBA, former SU players there. If that doesn't sell a recruit, I don't konw what will.

Any one who still has premium at Scout can hear Nerlen's & Goodluck's take on the visit. The links will be in the Tuesday articles

http://www.theonion.com/articles/bro-youre-a-god-among-bros,11333/

"I've long admired your absolute broficiency in all things bro-related, and the way you've always carried yourself in a brofessional manner. I consider you a brole model. When I was new in this town, you took me under your wing and showed me the bropes. And I will always preesh that. Not only did you school me in proper brotocol, but you were a spiritual leader, a confidant, and, more importantly, a bro. You taught me how to be true to my inner bro and to bros around me. You are a real bro. Not a fake bro, like those other douches. I hate fake bros, bro. Faux breaux."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom