Seldon goes KU....another off the board | Syracusefan.com

Seldon goes KU....another off the board

...getting interesting as to who we get in the '13 class...geez.
I think Ennis, Jordan, Johnson and Obokoh (sp?) might not be the star studded class originally hoped for, but it sure fills the gaps and opens us up to get the stars in the 2014 class.

I think Ennis, Jordan, Johnson and Obokoh (sp?) might not be the star studded class originally hoped for, but it sure fills the gaps and opens us up to get the stars in the 2014 class.

I agree but I think we get one of Vonleh/Roberson/Lawrence/Longshot Wiggins tho as well.

I agree but I think we get one of Vonleh/Roberson/Lawrence/Longshot Wiggins tho as well.
Yeah, one of them would make it a killer class. I would not be shocked to get Roberson, any one of the rest would be a pleasant surprise.

No surprise to me, I never thought we would get Seldon. We need another guard - presumably Jordan is the best combination of likely to get relative to skill.

A class of Ennis and Jordan plus a six pack of Jolt Cola would be a great recruiting class.

We're really spoiled.

Best player in the 2013 class IMO. Kansas must be ecstatic, they got a new and improved Sherron Collins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom