Selection Sunday is here | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday is here

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
And it sucks. I really don't see how many Americans are going to lay low for at least 30 days. People are already at other's throats (or least JAB's). At least the good weather will be coming.

So who does everyone have in their FF. I have Dayton, Cuse (off a great ACCT run), West Virginia and Kansas.

I would love to say Cuse is your NC but as I have said for the last month it's going to be Dayton. Or at least would have been Dayton.

Let's hope the next four days aren't dramatically worse than the last four.

Last edited:
I’m not at JABs throat. Those kids made personal decisions. He played the best available. Jalen and Goodine, at least to me, had a chance to play next year. Goodine is a freshman and I always think freshman will make marked improvement one year to the next.

JAB has been targeted sine he was hired. This is nothing different. People ignore the success and focus on stuff that doesn’t matter. He could have done some stuff differently, but the transfer portal works both ways. I’ve never once seen the dire expectations play out. It’s just noise because everyone is an expert.

The NCAA should have put out the bracket and had the selection show. Fans would have loved it. The teams would have liked the recognition. Another dumb move by the NCAA.

The NCAA should have put out the bracket and had the selection show. Fans would have loved it. The teams would have liked the recognition. Another dumb move by the NCAA.
What bracket would they have released wed bracket? Would have been impossible to do. Considering 20 pct of the conf tourney were played.

They could have done some kind of show.
But it wouldn't have meant anything.
So, pointless blather.
(Like most sports talk).

The sad thing is Selection Sunday was my favorite hour of TV.
(Or two hours or however long they needlessly dragged it out).

Not even a show, but at least created a bracket. From what I understand it may still be done over the next few days.

And it sucks. I really don't see how many Americans are going to lay low for at least 30 days. People are already at other's throats (or least JAB's). At least the good weather will be coming.

So who does everyone have in their FF. I have Dayton, Cuse (off a great ACCT run), West Virginia and Kansas.

I would love to say Cuse is your NC but as I have said for the last month it's going to be Dayton. Or at least would have been Dayton.

Let's hope the next four days aren't dramatically worse than the last four.
30 days? lmfao

Not even a show, but at least created a bracket. From what I understand it may still be done over the next few days.
They should. Recognize schools like Dayton and San Diego state for the great years they had.
Give people something not awful to talk about for a little while.
But of course it’s a good idea and it could actually make things a little better, so we know they won’t do it.

meh.....teams like Dayton know they had a good year were a #1 seed, a bracket isn't going to give them much more, its a sad season for sports (SU Basketball included).....not to get political but after this "bump" in the road we will be better off as a nation and way less reliant on China and other foreign nations...

Time for a proper NCAA b-ball video game so we can just simulate a tournament in times like this
I’ve got NCAA Basketball 10 ready to go once I’m emotionally ready