Selection Sunday! | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday!

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
It's time to leave the negative talk in the past.

A new, potential 6 game season begins tonight. I am usually in the negative camp, but for some reason I think this team will surprise.

I think the slump-demon, that has seemingly possessed our team lately, will be exorcized.

Last edited:
This team has shot like crap for the last 1/3 of the season and the only game they haven't been in at the end was against a good Virginia team without Grant and Ennis in foul trouble. I think it's a coin flip right now between an early exit and a deep run. Anyone that ever got hot at Faegans on flip night back in the day would take those odds.

Amen. Im like am expectant father pacing around my house right now

This team is still capable of cutting down the nets. The reason: Ennis. He wont look to pass anymore. I would expect close to 20 shots per game from him from here forward... and we need it.

This team is still capable of cutting down the nets. The reason: Ennis. He wont look to pass anymore. I would expect close to 20 shots per game from him from here forward... and we need it.
If Ennis is shooting that many shots, it means the rest of the team isn't doing much. When Ennis doesn't shoot that much, it usually means he knows his teammates are playing well and he tries to get them involved. I semi-agree with you in that a good mix of distribute and shoot is best for him, meaning there's multiple threats and multiple players playing well. Not too many shoots, but not too few. LGO.

which team will show up this Thursday / Friday? It could be a very short ride or a "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" or ????