Selfish chuckers, but room to grow | Syracusefan.com

Selfish chuckers, but room to grow

PoppyHart

All American
Thats's what I see, now that we actually get to play on TV. Yay ACC Network!

Not sure what anyone sees in Battle at this point. I think he's the team Mookie at this point, albeit with a ton (maybe two tonnes) more natural talent. He's probably crapping his pants with the lack of PT and trying to overcompensate and pressing with horrible shot making (i mean, taking) decisions. I'm not yet convinced he's a team cancer.

Thompson scares the crap out of me as well with his eagerness to impress.

I agree with the consensus that White is a black hole.

Gillon's super fun, but he's got the Napoleonic complex, and that's scary in an of itself. He remindes me of Bomber on the old Nintendo "Hoops" game.

Our best player by far tonight was Coleman. We won't make the NIT, let alone the NCAA if Coleman is out best player.

Roberson is MIA & Chukwu is a slightly taller Sean Williams.

I basically see a summer league right now. No cohesion. A bunch of auditions going on. Time for JAB to work his magic.

wish I didn't have to like that, but alas...

Yeah, felt the same way. I maintain that this is an interesting team overall but they are awful right now -- at least against decent teams.

Remember that time we had a team that passed the ball well and worked as a cohesive unit on both ends of the court? Yeah, me neither.

I have a vague memory of something like 6 years ago but 6 years ago was like 20 years ago.

Wow, indeed not a good game but I feel OP is too harsh with what seems like some personal attacks. The kids feel bad enough about it.

This team has some major gelling to do ASAP, and it would be great if somebody could emerge as a team leader to rally the troops in situations like what we saw last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom