Semi-OT: Board Request | Syracusefan.com

Semi-OT: Board Request

Yegorange

Starter
Can people please stop picking on Cali. It's been happening too much recently, and it makes me cringe every time. What's the point? He may be - and often is ;) - quirky, but he means well. You don't disrespect your own, or something like that. Godfather anyone?

I was just saying this same thing to another board member tonight. We all know that Calis' thoughts tend to wander but I believe that he truly loves Syracuse and Syracuse football as we all do. So when he does post one of "those posts" let's just chalk it up to Cali being Cali. As someone who cares for a parent with dementia it's usually just best to just let things go.

Cali is a legend on this board and boards past. Few share the same level of fandom. As someone had in their signature: "Cali is my ****ing spirit guide." Words we can all live by.

we had a CaliCuseAholic poster once.

zSeriously zthis zis zthe zonly zproper zand zrespectful zway zto zpick zon zCali.

Even then I feel guilty. the man is a freaking LEGEND on here.

In all seriousness, now that I reside in the Golden State, I have every intention to try and be able to watch football game with him. (he would have to forgive my Red Sox fandom, and I don't know if he can do that)

Cali is a huge SU supporter and probably a good guy. No doubt.

But if a poster -- any poster -- keeps throwing SU players under the bus in favor of freshmen, talking negatively about SU's chances with almost every elite recruit, etc., they should be called out on it.

Again, Cali is probably not a bad person. But I think only Tristan has received more temporary bans than he. Why is that the case?

I haven't read a Cali post in 2-3 years. I don't get the people that feel they can "correct" him. He is who he is and he's not changing. If you have little patience for him, don't read his posts. It works.

given his condition, we should all be thankful hes still posting.

not sure why anyone really gets upset with him, just understand where hes coming from and ignore it.

we all should be like joepa and just turn a blind eye.

:noidea:

i always figured anyone attacking cali was either a freakin newbie, or was 1 of the boards maroons and just left it at that.

Oh Lord

Tom, can we give Cali his LAZARUS title back? You know, to set the mockers straight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom