Semi OT - Isaiah Whitehead | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT - Isaiah Whitehead

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
I just watched Mercer - Seton Hall. Rough first outing for Whitehead. Went 1-10 from the field with four turnovers and really was not impressive at all. He looked like he was forcing it a little too much. This is not sour grapes at all. We are perfectly fine without him but just thought some people would be interested in my first impression.

I thought Angel Delgado, a freshman big man for the Pirates from the Dominican Republic was pretty impressive. Along with Delgado, Sterling Gibbs and Brandon Mobley look to form a pretty good trio for Seton Hall but not sure that will be enough.

As for my Bears, well it's tough when you lose 7 seniors. It's going to be a bit of a rebuilding year. But that's part of the process at that level. We do have Darryl Strawberry's son on the team and Darryl was at the game today -so at least we have that. Mercer actually had Lex Luger's son a few years ago but sadly Lex never made it to game.

I just watched Mercer - Seton Hall. Rough first outing for Whitehead. Went 1-10 from the field with four turnovers and really was not impressive at all. He looked like he was forcing it a little too much. This is not sour grapes at all. We are perfectly fine without him but just thought some people would be interested in my first impression.

I thought Angel Delgado, a freshman big man for the Pirates from the Dominican Republic was pretty impressive. Along with Delgado, Sterling Gibbs and Brandon Mobley look to form a pretty good trio for Seton Hall but not sure that will be enough.

As for my Bears, well it's tough when you lose 7 seniors. It's going to be a bit of a rebuilding year. But that's part of the process at that level. We do have Darryl Strawberry's son on the team and Darryl was at the game today -so at least we have that. Mercer actually had Lex Luger's son a few years ago but sadly Lex never made it to game.
I like our guy. Too much drama with IW and I'm thankful for Kaleb. Those are delicious grapes. :)

I like our guy. Too much drama with IW and I'm thankful for Kaleb. Those are delicious grapes. :)

That's tee. You summed up my thoughts in a lot fewer word!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom