Semi OT - Orange or Blue Water in the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Semi OT - Orange or Blue Water in the Dome

What color water what would you prefer in the Carrier Dome restrooms

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atcar

Scout Team
So SU is installing a system in the Carrier Dome that will use collected rain water for the restroom troughs and toilets. They have color it which lets everyone know the source has not been treated as drinking water. Who needs blue field turf when you can have blue (or orange) water. The BIG question is of course, Orange or Blue? Cast your vote for the flush :)

So SU is installing a system in the Carrier Dome that will use collected rain water for the restroom troughs and toilets. They have color it which lets everyone know the source has not been treated as drinking water. Who needs blue field turf when you can have blue (or orange) water. The BIG question is of course, Orange or Blue? Cast your vote for the flush :)
Hoya Blue would work for me.

Neither. I say we dye the water the color of our opponent that day.

I don't think they should put our color in toilets and associate SU with toilet water.

Red. Get some drunks paranoid as they look down and see red liquid where they just relieved themselves.

Blue. People are used to blue water in airplane toilets.

People really want Orange water IN THE URINALS????! Stop the insanity!

Uconn Blue as I think of them in the same category as piss and sh it

I don't think they should put our color in toilets and associate SU with toilet water.
I like your idea. Maybe when they actually come out with a real poll on orange or blue, we can do write-ins. It would be reality to "S..t on Pitt"

Scarlet Red
anything to do with rutgers is not even worthy of me to piss on. i rather piss on hoya blue because i can at least acknowledge them as a rival

anything to do with rutgers is not even worthy of me to piss on. i rather piss on hoya blue because i can at least acknowledge them as a rival
True. However, pooping on Rutgers would still be appropriate. Maybe they can use miniature knight-shaped "toilet mints" in the stalls.

Orange water w/ conference foe emblems in the bottom of the troughs. I can imagine walking in and seeing the line for Miami and Va Tech spots during football games regardless of who we're playing.

I was thinking the same thing. Opponents color would be fun though. I'm sure the "PC" crowd would bitch about that... all the more reason to do it!

I'm sorry, is this real?
Yes, the University received a state grant to install a rainwater harvesting system on the Dome which will divert much of the roof storm water from the city's shared sewer system.

In order to use reclaimed water you need to make is noticeably different than potable water, hence coloring it. They put the idea out there that they may make it Orange or Blue.

Why not keep the water clear and put up a sign that says "Please don't drink the toilet water"

Because the thirty Georgetown fans set to invade the Dome don't know any better.

Plus, more Southerners will be visiting now that we are in the ACC.

Liability.
excellent work all around.

Just put live bulldogs in the troughs and call it a day.