Senior Day Tuesday | Syracusefan.com

Senior Day Tuesday

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
Hope everyone plans to attend to give CJ and Baye a great send-off . Do the students have anything planned for the seniors Tuesday night? It will also be the last game for 2 walk-ons Nolan Hart and Russ DeRemer.

Cheriehoop said:
Hope everyone plans to attend to give CJ and Baye a great send-off . Do the students have anything planned for the seniors Tuesday night? It will also be the last game for 2 walk-ons Nolan Hart and Russ DeRemer.
The students should wear white headbands.

I'll be there to wish the Seniors and the team well and to clap hard for the wonderful memories they have already given us this year - a season to remember in so many ways. Let's Go Orange!

Two trouble free Syracuse seniors, they are leaving us with a lot of great memories and a boat load of wins.

26-3 and counting

30-10 and a final four

34-3 with three wins in the NCAA's without Fab Melo

27-8

117 wins 24 losses

We'll done seniors, well done!

Two trouble free Syracuse seniors, they are leaving us with a lot of great memories and a boat load of wins.

26-3 and counting

30-10 and a final four

34-3 with three wins in the NCAA's without Fab Melo

27-8

117 wins 24 losses

We'll done seniors, well done!

CJ Fair is just a winner, plain and simple. BMK has been an amazing team guy and representative of the Syracuse basketball program. I'll be there tomorrow night and I can't wait to stand and cheer to give these guys a proper send off.

Yes, four trouble free years and fan favorites. I hope their last game in the Dome will make them and everyone else proud.

Has anyone else seen the Baye graphic that pops up (supposedly) on the big screens when he blocks a shot - a finger wag or something?
I have it on good authority it has appeared (albeit too rarely) when BMK makes a good denial.

Looks like I won't be able to watch it in NYC, at least not on regular cable. Only online or pay per view.

Two of the classiest players Syracuse has had in recent years. Couldn't have asked for much more from the two. I will be there.

Yep, those two are absolutely awesome guys for the program. Really easy to cheer for them. So thankful that CJ came back this year to help us get established in the ACC and Baye has been a key part of so many amazing wins. Remember his sudden transformation into a 90% FT shooter in the BET last year? His defense in the tourney was a big reason for our FF run too.

I hope that SU wins in comfortable fashion so CJF and BMK can be taken out and get an ovation. If I recall, Kueth Duany's senior day had him getting taken out and getting an ovation. Then the game got tight and he had to come back in. Unless I am thinking about somebody else.

Looks like I won't be able to watch it in NYC, at least not on regular cable. Only online or pay per view.
been waiting for this shoe to drop.....

TGD needs to hear this fact often...and LOUDLY.

Senior Night is always awesome. Even being at the game on Saturday; gotta respect when seniors get their due after 4 years

Wish that I could be there...

I've been saying it since Sat. I literally love this team. And it starts with Fair and Baye as leaders. I'm rocking the Syracuse polo to work tomorrow in honor of their senior day.

And of course, I will get misty eyed as they show the clips (im sure not live) of CJ and Baye holding up their framed jerseys.

Lets go Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom