Serious question?? Why do people question every JB move... | Syracusefan.com

Serious question?? Why do people question every JB move...

Who saw the pig man on Seinfeld???

• Kramer

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Babu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gilardino

Starter
1) m2m vs zone

2)not playing grant

3)ur offesne sucks cause of JB

I am confused, please help me

Very few question his every move - many here questions certain aspects of his philosophy.

For me, it is hard to understand:

1. Why we can't go to man sometimes to mix things up.

2. Certain allocations of minutes. We should have developed DC2 more all season long, and Jerami should be past the 7 minute stuff in view of what he has shown on the court.

It is these foibles that many, myself included, attribute to some of our March under performances.

Well, he has lost 305 games, and all of those losses are directly attributable to something he did or did not do, or he was just flat outcoached.
Jb is the only coach in history who controls his own luck and the way a basketball bounces on a rim.

Very few question his every move - many here questions certain aspects of his philosophy.

For me, it is hard to understand:

1. Why we can't go to man sometimes to mix things up.

2. Certain allocations of minutes. We should have developed DC2 more all season long, and Jerami should be past the 7 minute stuff in view of what he has shown on the court.

It is these foibles that many, myself included, attribute to some of our March under performances.

I can guarantee you that the failure to develop DC2 more all season long and Jerami not being past the 7 minute stuff, have nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with any of our March under performances. I am as sure of that as I am that Georgetown Sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom