Serious question | Syracusefan.com

Serious question

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Do we run more than like three set plays? I swear we run the double high staggered screen with a wing guy curling around or we just dribble side to side like a weave and chuck up a 3. The high lo play is run time to time but Roberson is so tentative at the top its almost doomed from the start. Everything seems so isolated and 1 on 1, just wish we had more of a plan on offense

Honestly I see what you're saying but we had decent looks all night on offense, we just didn't hit shots. On the nights we don't make shots we will have to be really good on defense, and we just got killed on the boards tonight.

Honestly I see what you're saying but we had decent looks all night on offense, we just didn't hit shots. On the nights we don't make shots we will have to be really good on defense, and we just got killed on the boards tonight.

No I agree with what your saying, but Im really not talking about tonight...just in general in watching over the years. The whole offensive system seems very loose , and thats usually not a problem when we get the players that we do and can improvise and use their sheer talent.

Do we run more than like three set plays? I swear we run the double high staggered screen with a wing guy curling around or we just dribble side to side like a weave and chuck up a 3. The high lo play is run time to time but Roberson is so tentative at the top its almost doomed from the start. Everything seems so isolated and 1 on 1, just wish we had more of a plan on offense

Tonight's performance did not look like the offense we saw against UConn and A&M. I think tonight was a let down game. If we play this badly on Saturday then I will agree our team is deeply flawed and it's going to be a long season. Tonight was a pretty bad performance all the way around. I thought the guys looked really exhausted. Let's see how they look on Saturday.

Tonight's performance did not look like the offense we saw against UConn and A&M. I think tonight was a let down game. If we play this badly on Saturday then I will agree our team is deeply flawed and it's going to be a long season. Tonight was a pretty bad performance all the way around. I thought the guys looked really exhausted. Let's see how they look on Saturday.
The Atlantis games were more free flowing up and down. Wisconsin makes you play a half court game. their defense is good. We are always better in an up tempo game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom