Seriously... (Rakeem Christmas) | Syracusefan.com

Seriously... (Rakeem Christmas)

TBCuse11

Starter
this guy is honestly playing like one of the best centers we have ever had. I tend to exaggerate at times, but i dont think this is one of those instances. He has a handle, he can finish with both hands, he is an above average foul shooter and rebounder.

What got in to him? This is awesome to see and if he stays out of foul trouble we will always be in games.

Some guys just know how to turn it on and become "the guy". Probably a mental thing.

believe me, i have always thought he was talented but we never fed him. past is the past though and Im glad we feed him this year. He changes games.

And, ya know, HES GETTING THE BALL

he'll be drafted.
Not only we he get drafted, he has a shot at a decent career at the 4. He's got all the tools to play for a long time at the next level.

And, ya know, HES GETTING THE BALL

he'll be drafted.

To be fair, tough getting him the ball last year when defenses packed the lane. I mean... thats how I wouldve defended us as well but still

To be fair, tough getting him the ball last year when defenses packed the lane. I mean... thats how I wouldve defended us as well but still

we have a worst shooting team this year than ever before. not sure that argument holds much water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom