Seriously | Syracusefan.com

Seriously

Cooper05

Walk On
I don’t post often, I’m 40 years old and turn 41 on March 10th. It’s was always so great because the big east tournament semis were always over my bday! I know am a single parent of my 12 year old son and love in Dallas!

I want to say that with all the flaws this team has, offense etc. I’m so proud of this team! We have basically played with 6 guys all year with injuries etc. so proud to be an orangemen!!

We beat wake, and have a shot at NC to make the tournament! What else can you ask for? The ball is in our hands! Win these two games and we make the NCAA! The. Who knows! OB, Frank, and, Tyra could go off a couple of games! The one thing everyone always says is that defense travels! We will face teams we don’t play!! Heads up everyone!! Best time of year!!

I don’t post often, I’m 40 years old and turn 41 on March 10th. It’s was always so great because the big east tournament semis were always over my bday! I know am a single parent of my 12 year old son and love in Dallas!

I want to say that with all the flaws this team has, offense etc. I’m so proud of this team! We have basically played with 6 guys all year with injuries etc. so proud to be an orangemen!!

We beat wake, and have a shot at NC to make the tournament! What else can you ask for? The ball is in our hands! Win these two games and we make the NCAA! The. Who knows! OB, Frank, and, Tyra could go off a couple of games! The one thing everyone always says is that defense travels! We will face teams we don’t play!! Heads up everyone!! Best time of year!!
Great post. I'm going to start calling Tyus Tyra from now on. I like that.

You're not doing it right.. Its supposed to be all doom and gloom and that the coaches can't coach and with any other coach Matt Moyer would be scoring 10 ppg.

Sarcasm aside, I agree. My birthday is in the beginning of March so having the final home game around this time is a plus for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom