Seth Davis' ballot | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis' ballot

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL

bias-flex_normal.jpg
SethDavisHoops Seth Davis

1. UK 2. Mizzou 3. Syr 4. KU 5. Ohio St 6. Bay 7. UNC 8. Duke 9. Mich St 10. Gtown 11. UNLV 12. Mich 13. UVa 14. Murray St 15. Fla 16. FlaSt

Looks reasonable to me. Pretty much what I would have voted.

Not sure Mizzou should be ahead of us, but watching their game Saturday I have no qualms with them being there. I could see how you could very easily justify it.

cant argue. I would have done this same thing

no problems with the top 5...wouldnt be surprise if we land at 4 and KU moves ahead of us, do I think they should...ehh not sure

About right. Agree with 4evaOrange that KU could move ahead of us.

Our team needs to focus on something other than our current standing. Our weaknesses were exposed in South Bend. We need to get better in some critical areas. The polls will take care of themselves.

We lost and are not getting a #1 so 2-5 works for me... it's fair. Go orange!

It will be interesting to see how this team responds to not being #1 anymore.

It will also be interesting to see how opposing teams/fans act toward us now that we are no longer #1. Hopefully it means we don't get everybody's "best shot", but we're still top dog in the BE, so I'm not sure it affect opposing teams' views of us.

no problems with the top 5...wouldnt be surprise if we land at 4 and KU moves ahead of us, do I think they should...ehh not sure

I don't think we should be ranked below 3-loss Kansas, but I just looked at their schedule, and they have played a RIDICULOUS non-conference slate: Kentucky, Georgetown, Ohio State, Duke.

bias-flex_normal.jpg
SethDavisHoops Seth Davis
1. UK 2. Mizzou 3. Syr 4. KU 5. Ohio St 6. Bay 7. UNC 8. Duke 9. Mich St 10. Gtown 11. UNLV 12. Mich 13. UVa 14. Murray St 15. Fla 16. FlaSt
Looks pretty fair to me I'm sure most here don't want to here this but I think a 5 place drop for Duke is a little out of line. Yeah they lost, at home but it was litterally a last second shot against a tough conference opponent. Maybe should be 7th. Baylor should fall farther after 2 loses in the same week.

If the front our uniforms said Duke we'd be #2.

I don't think we should be ranked below 3-loss Kansas, but I just looked at their schedule, and they have played a RIDICULOUS non-conference slate: Kentucky, Georgetown, Ohio State, Duke.
Basically the same thing I thought until I looked at their schedule...they have played a tough schedule.

Basically the same thing I thought until I looked at their schedule...they have played a tough schedule.
They look good, but I think their home court is pumping them up a bit.

They lost to Duke in Maui, they lost to Kentucky in NY, and beat OSU at home. They also beat Gtown in Maui, but Gtown sucks, so forget them.

They did get a nice win at KSU, but KSU may be falling off a bit.

I like them this year, they are good, but I'm not sure they can reach the FF unless the regional final goes through Phog Allen this year (it doesn't).

They look good, but I think their home court is pumping them up a bit.

They lost to Duke in Maui, they lost to Kentucky in NY, and beat OSU at home. They also beat Gtown in Maui, but Gtown sucks, so forget them.

They did get a nice win at KSU, but KSU may be falling off a bit.

I like them this year, they are good, but I'm not sure they can reach the FF unless the regional final goes through Phog Allen this year (it doesn't).

They are kind of a tough team to get a read on as well, but when their outside game is on, the inside is even better. Also dont forget to add in the beating they threw down on Bayloe

Florida State a little high for me. They have some impressive wins of late, but they stil have 6 losses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom