Seth Davis' Final 4 | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis' Final 4

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
UK, SU, Sparty, Wichita state.

Believe it.

finally a little variety. seems like every expert always picks 1 and 2 seeds for their final 4.

Whats worse, the experts going all chalk, or the guy taking the token "team that won't actually make it, but i get credit for going out on a limb with Wichita State"

finally a little variety. seems like every expert always picks 1 and 2 seeds for their final 4.
Nice for variety, but no one has seeds yet so who knows.

Not sure how you can just blindly pick Wichita though, or most teams for that matter, who knows until we see matchups

Nice for variety, but no one has seeds yet so who knows.

Not sure how you can just blindly pick Wichita though, or most teams for that matter, who knows until we see matchups

True. Wichita St could be in syracuse's bracket, so his final 4 would be impossible.

With that being said, here's mine haha

Syracuse
North Carolina
Missouri

and my token "team that wont actualyl make it, but i get credit for going out on a limb with..."

Marquette

I hope Wichita State doesn't make it solely so we can avoid the lazy headlines playing off the fact they are called the Shockers.

Edit: unless they are headlines in reference to the sexual version of the shocker. "Two in the _____, one on the brink!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom