Seth Davis Has Us #2... | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis Has Us #2...

Nice. I still think when the polls come out, we will be #4, behind IU, Duke, and Kansas.

Are only loss is by 4... points , Cuse should be #1 . Screwww the rest ! That loss was a neutral field . We beat #1 .

F SETH DAVIS WE ARE EASILY THE TOP TEAM IN THE COUNTRY HATER$ GONNA HATE HOLLA Y'ALL

dukes best win was against UL without Deing on a neutral floor. Our best win against UL on the road with Deing. Oh and no Kelly no chance in hell of going very far. You can only play patty cake with Georgia Tech for so long.

I highly doubt we jump Duke, Mich or KU who are all one loss teams who did not lose this week. I know KU and Duke struggled a bit this week but we all know how the polls work.

I expect us to be 4th
Lville 5th

What is Boeheim's record against John Beilein anyone know????

I have no problem with Michigan being #1 right now.

I only care that Syracuse has that ranking the morning of April 9th.

Lol that never gets old

Yep. Beilein is 0-fer against JB. And we get lots and lots of baseline lobs against that 1-3-1 of his.

Yep. Beilein is 0-fer against JB. And we get lots and lots of baseline lobs against that 1-3-1 of his.
Im kind of enjoying watching KU teeter on the brink of losing against bad teams but then win (with a little help from the refs) they are the biggest fraud I have seen in a long time.

Yep KU could easily have 4 losses now. Problem is thye won't really be challenged untill they get somewhere in the NCAA tourney. That conference is pretty down.

If you're just ranking teams on resumes, I'm fine with Duke being #1. They have a ton of really good wins. But Duke without Kelly isn't the Duke that got all those wins.

I know Florida has 2 losses but they might be the best team in the country right now. Or the SEC is just really awful. (Or both?)

If you're just ranking teams on resumes, I'm fine with Duke being #1. They have a ton of really good wins. But Duke without Kelly isn't the Duke that got all those wins.

I know Florida has 2 losses but they might be the best team in the country right now. Or the SEC is just really awful. (Or both?)
I think Florida has a very good team. They are young but are improving every game. It doesn't hurt that the SEC blows though.

According to KenPom, Florida is a team of the ages. One of the best ever (at least relative to its peers), #2 Offense combined with the #1 Defense. I haven't seen them at all this year, but those are impressive numerals.

I like Cuse as #2. It's actually a big jump as these things go and I sure feel you deserved it. Then be patient, #1 will lose again then you'll be there. You've been down this same road many times, as I recall.

For the record, Louisville losing to Duke was hardly overwhelming to Louisville fans. Secretly, we would love to play them at full strength.

You guys? LOL, maybe not so much, although you know better than that.

I think Florida has a very good team. They are young but are improving every game. It doesn't hurt that the SEC blows though.

Florida is very good and improving, but young not for a college team
Boynton, rosario, young, yuegette and murphy are all experoenced players.

I like Cuse as #2. It's actually a big jump as these things go and I sure feel you deserved it. Then be patient, #1 will lose again then you'll be there. You've been down this same road many times, as I recall.

For the record, Louisville losing to Duke was hardly overwhelming to Louisville fans. Secretly, we would love to play them at full strength.

You guys? LOL, maybe not so much, although you know better than that.
I don't give compliments very often to opposing fans, but you guys are really good.

We need an app that tells us which pundits we currently like/dislike...I cant keep track...

Florida is very good and improving, but young not for a college team
Boynton, rosario, young, yuegette and murphy are all experoenced players.
Good point

We need an app that tells us which pundits we currently like/dislike...I cant keep track...

LOL, don't feel alone. We love/hate everyone. When Bilas knocks our finishing ability, the poor fool is still mad at UofL because Never Nervous Pervis punked him.

But when he says UofL is the best team in America, suddenly we approach his wisdom with awe. :)

LOL, don't feel alone. We love/hate everyone. When Bilas knocks our finishing ability, the poor fool is still mad at UofL because Never Nervous Pervis punked him.

But when he says UofL is the best team in America, suddenly we approach his wisdom with awe. :)

Yes we fans are an ultra sensitive bunch.

"I liked when Bilas said Triche might be the best orangeman, but got confused when he said Louisville was the best team in the nation. I will still put him in the LIKE category for now, pending further review."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom