Seth Davis hints that SU might be overrated | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis hints that SU might be overrated

I think Duke is clearly #1 then after that it's a mess.

we win every game by double digits except the last 2, looking absolutely dominant doing so, now all a sudden were over rated. unreal

We are not overrated. However we have under-performed in the past week or so. Let’s not hit the panic button just yet. We all knew this team would take a couple “What” losses this year. We’ll have our share of “WOW!” wins too.

Undefined may be a better term. Would like espn to go with that. On the offensive end everyone is young outside of Triche, Southerland and nonscorer Baye. This is Fairs first year at SF he is young. MCW is a soph. I highly doubt he has more then 3 games worse then temple this year. Maybe 0. But, Thets hope one of them isn't in march.

We are very undefined right now and Momentum wins college basketball games.
Every team we outplayed this year but Temple. Like it or not before the press they outplayed us for 30 minutes.
I think the temple game will be a great litmus test for JB on both ends of the floor. He knows we had a rough time against temples secondary Defenders, and their coach had there defense set for good help defense. Now the lid is off of us being unbeatable with pound the paint ball. Sadly with a loss like this it will be hard to get excited to BE starts. Blowing a cupcake out with the same gameplan as temple won't get to manys hopes high as 95% of us have(me included) have settled into a need change attitude.

Let's face it, of the 1-loss teams in the Top 15 ours is perceived to be the worse loss at this time. And we don't have the major wins against Top 15 teams some of these others have either, since San Diego State is just outside of it. Louisville has beaten Mizzou. Indiana has beaten the Hoyas, and Kansas just defeated Ohio State.

It's a long season, but at this time a good case could be made for us being outside of the Top 10 and therefore technically "overrated".

Happy Holidays and LGO!!!!

Cheers,
Neil