Seth Davis says SU will win on Sat.*** | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis says SU will win on Sat.***

If that mattered, I'm sure we have a few guys on the board that would have sold their souls to the devil for a few Syracuse championships Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that $ hit mattered, I'm sure we have a few guys on the board that would have sold their souls to the devil for a few Syracuse championships Lol

well, of course he is going to pick us..its not as if we have to face a juggernaut like Montana.

You should be happy--this will give you something to be pessimistic about up until Saturday's game! :cool:

LOL, I cant think of anything to be pessimistic about, we had a great performance today probably close to 100% on defense. Offense was more then adequate and FT's were pretty good (still wish MCW could make both fts but hey what can you). i wish we werent playing a BE team Saturday but it is what it is, SU can beat Marquette we shoudl have won earlier in the year we blew that game. I had a good feeling about the Indiana game, I hope we can get through Marq and get this program back to the final four.

Don't you do that!! Don't you do that Ricky Bobby!! Don't you put that evil on me!!!

He has to be right once in a while. He is due.

He must feel Montana and Cal are better than Marquette :bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom