Seth Davis the Genius! | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis the Genius!

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
A Bold prediction
Davis
Notre Dame will end up being the second-best Big East team behind Louisville. The Irish have great balance and experience, they have a plethora of terrific shooters, and they can beat good teams on the run or in the halfcourt. They also have one of the most underrated players in the country in junior point guard Eric Atkins.

A Bold prediction
Davis
Notre Dame will end up being the second-best Big East team behind Louisville. The Irish have great balance and experience, they have a plethora of terrific shooters, and they can beat good teams on the run or in the halfcourt. They also have one of the most underrated players in the country in junior point guard Eric Atkins.
And they just lost to St Johns.

This was wrote before the St Johns game.

This also coming from a man who has a Real Sex Episode on his resume

I know, but his crystal ball must be broken. He used to do stand up and I can't find any of his work.

A Bold prediction
Davis
He is obsessed with shooters. In like 4-5 articles of his he mentioned our lack of shooting. He bumps ND up because they have a plethora of shooters

He is obsessed with shooters. In like 4-5 articles of his he mentioned our lack of shooting. He bumps ND up because they have a plethora of shooters
They always have a plethora of shooters and still suck. He's funny.

This was wrote before the St Johns game.

This also coming from a man who has a Real Sex Episode on his resume

He might be right in the end, but I doubt it. All I know is that for some reason, I get a lot of personal satisfaction when a pundit's predictions are so quickly exposed. :p

I know 2 things about Seth Davis

1) He seems to hate SU
2) His predictions are always wrong

#2 makes #1 ok in my book

Hmmmm, you can't just tell ppl to trust you! You need to make us trust you!

Tell us a secret that nobody knows - then we trust you. :)
I think cuseguy might be Seth.

I know Seth. I worked with him. He's not an SU hater.

I know Seth. I worked with him. He's not an SU hater.
Except he was not taking a freak injury to Onuaku or Flab being suspended a 2nd time in his predictions.

It is conceivable that ND could end up with a better conference record than SU. Just don't pick them to do jack once the regular season ends. 17 years in the conference, not one appearance in the BET final (let alone a title) and one lone trip to the Sweet 16.

I just went back and checked because I was curious; in both 2010 and 2012 he picked us to make the final four. The 2012 pick was before Fab got suspended, naturally.

Note- this was from a quick google search; it's entirely possible he made multiple FF picks after the field was unveiled.

I maintain that every fanbase thinks just about every national guy hates their team because he doesn't say enough good things about them. Picking ND to finish ahead of us doesn't mean he hates us. He's probably wrong, but it could just be a bad evaluation. Also, if ND does finish ahead of us (they've already lost twice in the league and they have to come to the Dome so I doubt it, but you never know..) I don't see anyone bumping this thread and talking about how Seth was right.

I just went back and checked because I was curious; in both 2010 and 2012 he picked us to make the final four. The 2012 pick was before Fab got suspended, naturally.

Note- this was from a quick google search; it's entirely possible he made multiple FF picks after the field was unveiled.

I maintain that every fanbase thinks just about every national guy hates their team because he doesn't say enough good things about them.
He made a ton of picks. Seth, Jason King, and you know who go out of their way. Seth not as bad but he does. Luke Winn doesn't count because I don't even think he knows what he's really talking about.

A quick google search of "seth davis hates" reveals that he hates

1. Mixed Martial Arts
2. New York Giants
3. Wisconsin Badgers
4. the "three goggles" gesture
5. Kentucky basketball (and Calipari)
6. Tennessee basketball
7. Minnesota basketball (and Tubby Smith)
8. Texas A&M
9. Indiana basketball (and Bob Knight)
10. BYU basketball
11. Baylor basketball
12. the "entire Big 10"
13. puppies

Yep, and that's just the first 5 pages of hits. Clearly we should take his opinions as personal affronts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom